I am Srinivas Kommu (EEE -3RD YEAR) from Sreenidhi Institute of Science and Technology, Hyderabad.
I am one of the luckiest students who has got a great opportunity to procure your lectures and vision .
Ten important things what I have learnt from your lecture is
1. Innovation doesn’t start with technology
2. Innovation doesn't start with opportunity
3. Innovation doesn't start with resources in hand or money in hand
4. I have learnt the most disruptive technologies emerging these days like IOT, self-driving cars etc.
5. I have understood the essence of fixing myself , in the way I dress in the way I speak which gives me global citizenship recognition wherever I go.
6. I was mesmerized with that innovative idea why not the mobiles should be circular in shape.
7. That crazy person who is the chief design officer at Apple Jonathan Ive, has given me great insight about innovation.
8. I got to know the innovative idea of Steve jobs how he created apple store stare case circular glass and his office in Istanbul.
8. I have learnt how different companies innovated their product like Nike, Phillips, Smart toilet, Koehler shower speaker.
9. Tesla is not an automobile company it’s a technological company.
10. Uber battery operated choppers which installs helipad on the roof top for solving traffic problems.
Thank you sir for your valuable inputs.
- K. Srinivas